Beautiful One-Story Brick Tudor
We used custom designed casement replacement windows for this beautiful one-story brick tudor home. The windows had custom colors which produced a very nice effect on the color scheme of the house.
- To help keep the original style and look of this house, we used eyebrow windows. Doing this also allowed us to have enough room for architectural interest.
- To provide maximum protection for the house, we used the triple pane glass system, which is effective against extremes in temperature and rough winds.
- The windows we installed also had custom integral grid patterns, which allowed us to maintain the design integrity of the house.
Beautiful Two-Story Colonial
We used beautiful double hung replacement windows for this two-story house in order to boost its overall energy efficiency and beauty, as requested by the owner. Even though only small changes were done on the house, they had a huge effect on its look afterwards.
- The custom grid configurations that the owner opted to use for this project helped maintain the look that the windows had before being replaced.
- The windows that we used are designed to tilt inwards so as to make it easier for the owner to keep them clean.
- We used the triple pane glass system in order to meet the level of energy efficiency that the owner wanted to achieve.
Beautiful Craftsman Style Ranch
We also installed new double hung replacement windows on this ranch home and we did all of these in a day.
- We used Low-E insulating glass and argon for the replacement windows in order to equip them with effective protection against the sun’s UV ray and the damaging effects on the furniture and floor coverings.
- To further improve the insulating capacity and thermal performance of the windows, we also used the seal smart glass.